Compassionate LightPath, parenting Superpowers:
Compassionates are the world’s most loving people. The three Compassionate SolePaths are Compassionate Caretaker, Compassionate Facilitator and Compassionate Healer.
- Your superpower is Love: You are a compassionate person, who has confidence and depth, is empowered and gentle.
- Compassionate: you bring your big heart to your parenting and are a really nourishing for your child.
- Confident: your confidence in yourself allows you to face your parenting challenges head on.
- Depth: you are a deep and complicated person and in parenting this sometimes makes you prone to rescue.
- Empowered: feeling empowered as a parent comes from simplifying, removing distractions and making decisions.
- Gentle: your gentleness as a parent shouldn’t be confused with weakness. Your compassion is a force, and your love is your strength.
- Self- care: Make pampering and self-love a part of your life. It’s not a luxury, you really need to feel that you are taking care of yourself. Find the time in your busy parenting life for self-care and luxury.
- Action: Focus on a goal and flowing downstream. Empower yourself and make it easier to be a good decision maker. You are confident and deep.
Compassionate DarkPath parenting hazards:
- Victim mentality: You give and give to others and then feel taken advantage of. You do not set boundaries and then complain of being taken for granted. People really don’t know how to interact with you or where they stand with you.
- Judge of character: Sometimes, with your big heart, you are not the best judge of character. You sometimes make mistakes with people and this makes you fearful.
See below for more parenting insights into your own SolePath: are you a Compassionate Caretaker, Compassionate Facilitator or Compassionate Healer.
Compassionate Caretaker parenting gifts and greatness
If you have a Compassionate Caretaker LightPath, to be the best parent that you can be:
- Popular: As a Compassionate Caretaker parent you love people and will happily care for others. Your joy is connecting with your child in a loving way. You are sympathetic, helpful, cooperative and a popular team player.
- Demonstrative: You are demonstrative in your love and sometimes just can’t get physically close enough. Depending on your child’s SolePath, they may love this physical touch and hugging, or it may be too much for them. Find out what their SolePath is, who they are born to be.
- Tender: You are a gentle soul with a natural desire for harmony and peaceful interactions. You get a lot of satisfaction from the happiness of others.
If you have a Compassionate Caretaker DarkPath, to stay light and loving:
- Recognition: Your need to hear thank you from those that you care for, can become exhausting for them. You have a natural predisposition to be people focused and this is an incredible life skill. You don’t need to feel taken for granted.
- Approval: You are not afraid to be demonstrative in your affections. Your need for approval is deep and you need demonstrative love in return. Without approval, you feel neglected. Kind words and actions are remembered forever.
- Turmoil: You are a gentle soul who doesn’t flourish with turmoil, nor loud and harsh words. Kind explanations go a lot further than harshness.
Compassionate Facilitator parenting gifts and greatness
If you have a Compassionate Facilitator LightPath, to be the best parent that you can be:
- Community: As a Compassionate Facilitator parent you build community around you. You just love to gather people around and have a deep need to belong. Your child is a core part of your community and provides very nourishing interactions for you.
- Tradition: Compassionate Facilitator’s love the traditions of life, both family traditions and cultural traditions. You cherish your child, your family, its history and its place in the community. You love getting to know your community and connecting with neighbours.
- Loyalty: Loyal to a fault, a sincere and sympathetic person. As a Compassionate Facilitator parent you are responsible, reliable and hard working. You help your loved ones achieve their intentions. You will do whatever it takes to get things done for your child – move mountains if necessary. To be loved by a Compassionate Facilitator is a gift indeed!
If you have a Compassionate Facilitator DarkPath, to stay light and loving:
- Caution: Your ability to make those in your community feel special, is an incredible life skill. Your loyalty can be taken advantage of. Be cautious and distinguish who is worthy of your love; be cautious of being taken advantage of.
- Conflicted: You can be conflicted about money. You are unfailingly generous with your friends and family, but never with those outside of your circle.
- Overwhelmed: Sometimes you forget that all those you love, need to learn their own lessons and have their own experiences. You just want to do it all for them. Try not to overwhelm your child.
Compassionate Healer parenting gifts and greatness
If you have a Compassionate Healer LightPath, to be the best parent that you can be:
- Restorative: As a Compassionate Healer parent, you just make others feel better. You instinctively know how to fix what is broken and follow your heart when it comes to helping your child.
- Honour: Compassionate Healer’s have a very clear sense of right and wrong and you follow your heart not your head. Your open heart helps you to feel positive and you are a ‘cup half full’ parent.
- Patience: As a Compassionate Healer parent, you are usually calm and composed and open to new ideas. You connect with your child in a loving way and have great patience.
If you have a Compassionate Healer DarkPath, to stay light and loving:
- Interfering: Knowing how to make others feel better is an incredible life skill, but be cautious of when you are healing what doesn’t need to be healed; when you become an interfering parent.
- Target: Your sense of honour makes you vulnerable to judgement from others who may feel threatened by you. You could become a target for insecure individuals.
- People-pleasing: As a Compassionate Healer you are very unsettled by disharmony in your own life and put a great deal of effort in having things run smoothly. This can manifest negatively as people-pleasing and sometimes as a victim-mentality.