Intuitive LightPath, parenting Superpowers:
- Your superpower is your Sixth Sense: You are an intuitive person, who is full of ideas, positive and playful, and needs physical activity.
- Intuitive: you are deeply perceptive, as a parent you can trust your intuition.
- Ideas: with your ideas and imagination you can face any parenting challenges.
- Positive: remain optimistic and bring your ‘glass half full’ attitude to your parenting.
- Playful: you are a fun parent who is light-hearted and good natured.
- Physical activity: you need to sweat to release your stress. Exercise is important for your well-being.
- Self- care: Get professional help with your body. Make time and create budget for services that keep your body feeling good. Your body needs to sweat and work hard, and this will help your sense of well-being, to be the best parent you can be.
- Action: Focus on clear, honest, direct communication and having fun. You are fun and full.
Intuitive DarkPath parenting hazards:
- Sabotage: You simply won’t trust your own wisdom and your gut, and you allow the opinions of others to get in the way. You think that you don’t know anything and that everyone else is a better parent. You don’t listen to your most reliable guide – your inherent intuition.
- Negativity: Sometimes you allow your moodiness to make you feel that everything is ‘wrong’ in your life. You imagine are the wrong parent, you have the wrong parenting skills, your child is being given wrong guidance. With your intuition, know that you are a great parent.
If you don’t yet know your or your child’s SolePath, click here to request it.
Intuitive Builder parenting gifts and greatness
If you have an Intuitive Builder LightPath, to be the best parent that you can be:
- Practical ideas: As an Intuitive Builder parent you are a practical ideas person. You can see how all the pieces fit together to create the whole. You understand possibilities and with this perspective bring out the best in your child.
- Community: Intuitive Builder’s create community. You gather people around your family and your child from a very young age. You know how to create a solid support network and understand that it takes a ‘village to raise a child’.
- Emotional: As an Intuitive Builder you are a deep and complex individual, who sometimes struggles with moodiness. Find tools to help you cope with your mood swings to support you as a constant and reliable parent.
If you have an Intuitive Builder DarkPath, to stay light and loving:
- Overwhelmed: Being full of practical ideas is an incredible life skill. Be aware that your ideas can sometimes feel overwhelming, with too many possibilities and an inability to focus. Be cautious of bombarding your child with too may ideas at once.
- Stress: Although building community is what you do, don’t let other people get in way of you being a good parent and spending time with your child. Feeling that you are not giving your child the attention they need, is a cause of great stress for you.
- Pessimism: It’s too easy for you to dissolve into negativity. There are three sure-fire ways to help yourself when you are experiencing negative emotions – having fun, laughing, or working your body hard.
Intuitive Creator parenting gifts and greatness
If you have an Intuitive Creator LightPath, to be the best parent that you can be:
- Creativity: As an Intuitive Creator parent you are perceptive and creative, and affected by the energy around you. In the busy rush of parenting, it’s important for you to make time and space for creativity. Share your ability to create with your child, do things together.
- Beautiful ideas: The Intuitive Creator is full of beautiful ideas. You understand the importance of making each encounter, each conversation, each project, a beautiful experience.
- Sensitive: You are a sensitive and gentle soul and this makes you a perceptive and empathetic parent.
If you have an Intuitive Creator DarkPath, to stay light and loving:
- Narcissistic: Creative people are often more self-centred. Narcissistic people are focused on themselves, and spend more time developing their own ideas and less time worrying about pleasing other people. Be cautious that your creativity doesn’t make you a negligent parent.
- Perfectionist: You are a perfectionist and if it can’t be beautiful enough, you may have a tendency to walk away and leave many unfinished projects in your wake. This can leave you feeling dissatisfied. Parenting is very rarely perfect, just be your best.
- Highly-strung: Being sensitive is not a weakness, but rather just the way you experience your life. Life can just be too much for you sometimes, lights can be too bright, noise can be too loud, there is often too much that needs to be done.
Intuitive Hunter parenting gifts and greatness
If you have an Intuitive Hunter LightPath, to be the best parent that you can be:
- Truth seeker: As an Intuitive Hunter parent, you are a truth seeker, who is genuinely curious and always seeking. You want to understand parenting and are a great researcher. You love to share what you have discovered with other parents in your community.
- Brave: The Intuitive Hunter is generous, brave, thoughtful and considerate. You are one of life’s heroes. Like the traditional hunter you thrive on providing ‘food’ for your children.
- Outdoors: As an Intuitive Hunter you thrive outdoors. For your mental health, find ways to get outside as much as possible, no matter what the season. It is the quickest way to help you feel good and to cope with the demands of parenting.
If you have an Intuitive Hunter DarkPath, to stay light and loving:
- Interrogation: You are curious and prone to ask a thousand questions. You are always seeking and not often satisfied. Make sure you child feels that you are interested in them, rather than they are being interrogated by you.
- Unmotivated: In your brave search for truth and answers you may drive yourself too hard. Once you are comfortable back at the campfire, you can find it hard to get going again. Find ways to get motivated and re-energized or you can sink into laziness.
- Cyclical: You have a cyclical personality – just as constantly as day follows night, you need quiet time, followed by bursts of activity. Be self-aware of when you need to be still and when you need to be active outside.
Intuitive Solitude parenting gifts and greatness
If you have an Intuitive Solitude LightPath, to be the best parent that you can be:
- Imagination: As an Intuitive Solitude parent you have a wonderful imagination. Find ways to share your inner world with your child through fun activities.
- Eccentric: The Intuitive Solitude is a little different, perhaps even eccentric. Don’t try to fit in. Celebrate your difference, it makes you an interesting parent.
- Solitary: It’s okay that you, as an Intuitive Solitude, work best alone. You prefer to think by yourself and aren’t necessarily a collaborator. You are self-reliant, and simply prefer to get things done by yourself.
If you have an Intuitive Solitude DarkPath, to stay light and loving:
- Loner: You are not necessarily anti-social. After spending time alone, you enjoy loving, peaceful and quiet interactions with others whom you choose. You need quiet and space to access your imagination.
- Unavailable: Sometimes, Intuitive Solitude’s can withdraw into themselves. Be aware of when you are shutting your child out, when you are withdrawing too much into your own world. Invite your child in.
- Serious: You are independent, self-sufficient and self-motivated, but can sometimes be too serious, which may lead to pessimism. Reach out to your child and plan fun activities that stimulate imagination.
If you don’t yet know your or your child’s SolePath, click here to request it.
Author: Dr. Debra Ford Msc.D.
Dr. Debra is a spiritual philosophy teacher with a doctorate in metaphysical science. She is an ordained minister and member of the American metaphysical doctors association and the Canadian international metaphysical ministry. Dr. Debra’s SolePath is Inspirational Teacher and Spiritual Mystic. It is this SolePath that allows her to connect, create and communicate the SolePath body of work. She is the author of 16 books including ‘SolePath the path to purpose and a beautiful life‘, ‘Daily Pulse, rhythm of the Tao‘ and her children’s book ‘Emilia Rose and the rainbow adventure’.